Monday, February 22, 2010

Day One: The Split

Hello, blogosphere! Faux Tawn here. Things have been less than ideal for me - after being delayed two days while waiting to take off from Precipitation Airlines, me and my hydrogen buddy land at Stomata Airport and are completely split up by electrons coming from the chloroplast that are all hyped up from the sunlight!

It must have been some kind of security measure after that lawnmower attacked a few weeks ago, but in any case, I'm missing my hydrogen buddy! Not good! I was told I'd meet up with him later on, but fingers crossed!

In the meantime, I'm staying in a hotel just outside Stomata and watching the excess waste of oxygen be emitted - don't worry, I'm in a safe place, I won't get blown away! :3

In any case, leave any comments - the real part of the journey begins tomorrow! Toodle-oo~

-Faux Tawn

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, that sounds awful! I hope the hydrogen cell is OK! Let us know if you hear anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got an update! The hydrogen is going to be doing one of two things:

    1. It'll be meeting up with a Coenzyme called NADP, with some of that energy from the electrons that took him to make NADPH2. There's going to be some downtime for after that, lucky duck! He's got a nucleus-paid, all expenses stay at the classiest hotel in the Chloroplast!

    OR, he could be taken to on a tour through the H+ Reservoir, which I hear is just fantastic for sight-seeing! Either way, he's getting energy from the electrons that took him, but here he'll be trained to start electron transport chain, which would help some molecules carry e- between the City of Chloroplast and the Stomata Airport.

    I'll be able to keep in touch, but... I'll miss him. ):

    ReplyDelete