So, first I got word that my hydrogen buddy went through the second path - you know, the H+ reservoir? He's got probably the biggest role in the entire cycle at this point, thumbs up to him! :D
Because of his role in the H+ reservoir, he provided a safe place for an event called Chemiosmosis! It's some new, hippie process that I don't know much about, but basically, a coenzyme called ADP uses the reservoir's energy that he provided to take on a idle phosphate atom and formed a new kind of energy called ATP! ATP is THE most important part of this entire process, because that's what will help the plant grow and continue to thrive!
I don't know about you, but I'm more than excited for him!
And as for me? I've taken up an apartment in the City of Chloroplast - turns out I got a gig helping to start photosynthesis, pay and boarding included. What I would do is, when the electrons arrive from back from the H+ Reservoir, it would be my job to re-energize them and reactivate the process, thus helping make more of this ATP stuff.
Now, without me, electrons wouldn't have the energy to carry out the cycle, and the plant would fall apart! So I gotta do my best to keep those electrons excited and motivated!
Gotta go for now, my first day is tomorrow. Take care!
-Faux Tawn
No comments:
Post a Comment